Compression Socks Solutions
During consultations, our specialized team educates patients about the benefits of compression socks and guides them in selecting the most suitable options based on their needs, lifestyle, and preferences. We offer a wide range of classic, sport, and fashionable stockings and socks, focusing solely on medical compression socks to ensure the best possible fit and comfort.
If you are prescribed medical compression socks and experience difficulties such as putting them on, tightness, itchiness, pain, slippage, bunching, swelling, limited dexterity, or time-consuming application,
we are here to help.
Please schedule an appointment with our compression sock patient advisors. Call 506-648-7013
This is what happens at your compression socks appointment
To be cared for, listened to, informed, and involved in the decision-making process at every step of your care plan.
1. You will receive information about your condition
2. We will make sure you understand the next steps about your condition and your care plan for both short and long term
3. The wait for ultrasound is many months
4. Please Note: Vein surgery has a long wait list
5. We will make sure you are informed about other available treatment options
6. There are tools available to help you, including self-care, with emphasis on the benefits of wearing compression socks
7. You will be perfectly measured to fit
8. We will choose the best socks for you based on your lifestyle, work, condition, etc.
9. Demonstration of how to put socks on and info on how to care for them
10. Our service is unique because our care doesn't end here and now, but continues until your condition is resolved or managed
11. Continuity of care includes immediate support for any concerns and questions about your vein condition by joining community Facebook group or by asking Dr. O on the website if you are not on Facebook
Discover what our patients have to say about our compression socks solutions service
The staff took the time to inform me about my condition, did my measurements to make sure that they fit me perfectly, help choose the socks that most suitable for me since my work is outdoor.
D .Smith, Oromocto
I waited for two full years before I had my veins removed and compression socks helped me greatly control my symptoms and that improved my quality of life.
The staff took their time to educate me about why I need them. Even after I understood I was not very convinced, I reluctantly bought them to try unlike before I came here, now I am a convert. I put them on first thing after having my shower in the morning.
First pair of compression socks ever. Very surprised and pleased how they make me feel. I can stand the whole day without any feeling of tiredness, achy etc at work.